Halloween Costume ideas 2015

See Behind the Scene Photos of Waje's new Video Shoot......

Buy Laptops on Jumia Market
Talented singer, Waje, is set to drop a new video.The video for the hit song Omini Knowest, was directed by Clarence Peters.See photos from the shoot:Thank you to my producer @jbeautyfull for making this shoot the most effortless In the history of my career @joycejacob_jjb for the flawless look….. @jzofashion_ng . @ekellybeatz for timeless music and you for requesting that this song gets a video #OminiKnowest …..OH YEAH
@clarenceshotitA photo posted by Waje iruobe (@officialw...The bond king @ugo007makeme of @makemesalon giving my hair life. After many meetings with the boss we decided on our look for the year…,, thank you so much sirA photo posted by Waje iruobe (@officialwaje) on Feb 24, 2016 at 1:08am PSTI love you so much my fanFam….. Decided to start my year with a fan favorite while completing the album. @s_b_youme proposing to me on set #OminiKnowest …. Shout out to my boo @jbliving

Buy Laptops on Jumia Market
Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget